We offer 2 services online: group classes and private training. Our classes/sessions are taught through Zoom Cloud Meetings. We recommend having dumbbells or other weights but can improvise using household items such as detergent, water bottles, canned goods, etc. Classes/Sessions are 30 minutes long and will be a well-rounded combination of strength training, cardiovascular endurance, balance training, core strengthening, and flexibility.
Group classes are focused on targeting the total body, from the upper body, lower body, core, and flexibility.
- Dynamic Warm-up (1-2 minutes): aimed to prepare the body in advance for the workout
- Review workout (1-2 minutes): we want to make sure you are doing the exercise properly, so reviewing it is key.
- Workout (25-27 minutes): targeted areas vary based on the class you sign up for.
- Cooldown stretch (2-3 minutes): the hard work is done and now it is time to relax the body by stretching!
For our private training service, we select each exercise that is most appropriate for that client that builds strength, endurance, balance, and flexibility.
1. Review workout/Discuss week (1-2 minutes)
2. Personalized workout (25-27 minutes): based on the equipment that is available, we will design the best exercise program that is most suitable for you.
3. Stretch/Review week (1-2 minutes)
To purchase a class or session, click the link below and choose the date and time you would like to attend under “Book Class..” For booking private sessions, please email email@example.com which day/time works best for you.
LET ME TRY ONCE
BUY 4 CLASSES
BUY 8, GET 1 FREE
To purchase a private training session, click on the link below and we will contact you what time/day works best for both of our schedule.